The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Any DSM Meets in Yuma AZ

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey Carlos, I havent been to the track in a while. Do they have a new time or is it still from 9-midnight. I remember they had changed the time to the daytime the last time I went. Im 23 myself and my only days off are the weekends.

umm i believe its still thurs. and sundays, but im not to sure now my friend told me that they changed the dates and in about a week all border crossers require passports. :(

Im 25 and I am available this weekend to hang out. Better have my car back by then, left it at body shop the week before last to have hood and a couple other lil body parts painted and still dont have it back yet.

AZTECH once i get the ebc set right and get it tuned a little better will have to take you up on the g-tech. To answer your question it was an old friends car that i lived with back in wichita,ks, but we together did all the work on it, they actually sold the car to someone in ks, and the car ended up in arizona by chance and i bought it (6bolt/4bolt awd) for 2600 off of the 2nd owner after my friend.

Nice to meet ya Carlos, what does your tsi look like, i may have seen it once driving around el centro (that or brawley).

Hey, do any of you guys have a timing light, my timing advance is well into the negative on dsmlink and I still get knock (like 4-9 counts), want to make sure base timing is set right.

Hey Jeremy, if you find a timing light to borrow, let me know since I need to check my base timimg as well. I fixed the fuel leak Jeremy but bastard wont idle below 4000 rpm. Adjusted my idle screw all the way and adjusted my throttle cable. SAFC still shows 30% throttle though so im stuck(it use to be at 40%). I think it may be that my TPS is not properly adjusted but I need a 7mm or 8mm wrench to untighten the screws. Would you happen to have one or a socket that small? Im there with this car but damn stupid little things getting in the way :banghead: LMK if you could help....

I don't think that it is wired incorrectly. I think my 2g tps on my 1gTB is not properly adjusted. That SAFC has been installed on the 2g since before I had it, I havent touched the wiring and it worked great for the previous owner. If its not my 2g TPS then I will check my SAFC wiring but im 99% sure its not my safc. Can I pick up a socket or wrench tomorrow to adjust my tps? I would go today but I have a million things to do after work. Alright see ya

what's up? I'm available this weekend to and I'm 29. the reason I asked is so we can meet at a bar like buffalo wild wings or something. just let me know if you guys would rather meet sat. or sun. and where you want to meet. oh yeah and what time.

Cant guarantee I will be available earlier during the day on Sat, but Sat Eve or Sun sounds good what ever fits everyone's schedule. Wild Wings sounds good or whatever you all agree on; I can go for some mango habanero wings and a tall glass of pyramid hef. beer!

its white with painted black stock rims. i just bought the car from the original owner a few weeks ago for $2500 clean as hell anywhoo nice 1g u got there!

I wont be able to do anything myself this weekend since im planning for moving from house to house but maybe another time.

I wont be able to make a trip over there either this weekend due to funds but if any of you come to el centro let me know i'll be glad to meet up

hey local dsm'ers i ran into a lil problem with my clutch fluid leaking, I have to pour some into the resevoir every few days i just wanted to know if any of u guys had this problem, i was told it might be the master cylinder but i have no clue how to replace it anyone's help will be appreciated thanks...

Could be master or slave cylinder (although a big leak would be more likely the master cyl). The slave cylinder is located under the transmission, follow the line from the resivior (master cylinder) to where it ends at the bottom of the transmission, that is the slave cylinder, if you see alot of fluid there then it is the slave. There is a few feet of rubber hose in the system that could have a leak as well as any of the connections.

Replacing the slave is very easy, unbolt the two bolts, unscrew the fluid line, reverse process, bleed clutch and you are done.

The master is a little bit more of a pain due to having to be upside down in your driver seat unscrewing it from your clutch pedal (being short with skinny arms would really pay off here, im s.o.l.)

If you do need a master I actually have a new master cyl in my garage, thought i needed a new one in my old eclipse but figured out it was a clutch problem.

Check stuff out and see where it is leaking from, if you can make the trip when i have the time off I will help you with it

awesome yea im going to check today for leaks when its gets a lil cooler outside. how much you want for that master? Autozone priced me at 69.99 new with lifetime warranty. is the one u have good for a 2g? i think they're the same but not too sure. also id probably be able to make a trip up there this coming up fri or sat or even sun.:)

Yeah mine is for a 1g i was not even thinking about that, looked it up and they are different.

Friday is not going to be a good day for me, sometime over the weekend will be ok though preferably when it is bellow 100 degrees out.

Once we fix the leak it will almost certainly need to be bleed, you will need new fluid and a small container (like the size kitchen spices come in) and i should still have the hose i used the last time i had to bleed my clutch.

Ohh if your car is really lowered then my jack will probably not fit under it.

yea i thought it would be different, my car is all stock height not lowered or anything and i got the factory jack and some stands. I'll keep you updated later on tonight after i check for the leak. thanks a bunch!

Jeremy I checked for a leak and i checked under the dash and there are some stains in the carpet and i looked further and there was a drop of fluid hanging on a metal rod going into the firewall i wasn't able to check completely under the car (got to lazy and didn't put jack stands) but im sure its leaking from under too from what it sounds like you think its the master?

yea connects with it,theres also like a rubber thing between the rod and firewall

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back