The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Making your own poly is pretty easy.. i made my own for my trans side until I got a better one from boostedfab.

As a matter of fact if you reach out to them they may do some solid bushings for subframe.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Hey man so I am back on this thing again. I just ordered my ATE from Volk and looking around at pour kits. Where did you get yours from for your trans mount? Just want to amek sure I am not overlooking obvious options, or that maybe my search terms aren't leading me in the right direction.
TIA

Hey man so I am back on this thing again. I just ordered my ATE from Volk and looking around at pour kits. Where did you get yours from for your trans mount? Just want to amek sure I am not overlooking obvious options, or that maybe my search terms aren't leading me in the right direction.
TIA
I just used the 75-90

Got her out from under the ex-wifes Impala SS that is on the lift, just in case the lift failed :oops:

Nice thread. Today I dialed in the ISCPosition/LrndIdleAdj back to spec. Tuned the CombinedFT values with MAF Comp. Dialed in the WB O2 UEGO Amplifier (old model) to ECMLink. Tightened a coolant hose that had squirted at the thermostat. Car has 1/4 tank of gas from 10 years ago and it runs 😆. Also put air in all tires from sitting for 10 years 😳 😑.

You should have drained out the old air first..... ;) ROFL

Dropped the t-case, helicoiled the stripped hole(it's janky, NGL, but it works), bolted up the inspection plate, then threw the t-case and axles in, and proceeded to fill the rear diff and t-case with lightweight shockproof, and the trans with MT90.

So close now that it's tantalizing AF. Gonna keep plodding along. So far so good on the staycation/birthdaycation!

More work done.

Bench bled, then installed the slave. Then bled the whole clutch system. Popped the exhaust on, then swapped all the cables and shifter assembly over to the 90 model.

Bam. Also painting my little center grille piece that’s in mint condition, but no pictures until it’s done.

Getting so close guys. Making moves!

Put in an authentic GM 3 bar and took it out for a drive. For some reason when leaving 1st it’ll just bog out if I try to give it gas. If I don’t and let it limp on its own it’ll eventually get going and once moving it’s fine. Noticed I cracked my tps from over tightening the bolts so I’ll have to get another one and see if that fixes it. It’s always something

Put in an authentic GM 3 bar and took it out for a drive. For some reason when leaving 1st it’ll just bog out if I try to give it gas. If I don’t and let it limp on its own it’ll eventually get going and once moving it’s fine. Noticed I cracked my tps from over tightening the bolts so I’ll have to get another one and see if that fixes it. It’s always something

TPS will fix it. I had the same issue when my tps was both cracked and dead.

New tps and it was back to normal.

Also: paint isn’t fully cured yet but it was set enough to lightly handle, so took some pictures. I have better/clearer headlights but it gets the job done for pictures.

Before/during prep

Aaaand after.

And just as a bonus, here’s a comparison to the one it’s replacing.

So much better.

Had to redo several of my fuel line fittings because 4 of them were leaking upon first start up. Went with Red Horse Racing fittings and all is well again. BTW, Evil Energy fittings suck.
Good to know. I was looking at some of their -10AN stuff.
Normally I get Russell (red/blue) or Performance World (Black) and have never had a problem with either but almost strayed this time. Thanks for the save

Good to know. I was looking at some of their -10AN stuff.
Normally I get Russell (red/blue) or Performance World (Black) and have never had a problem with either but almost strayed this time. Thanks for the save
I was very surprised to say the least. I've been building AN lines for over 15 years and have used tons of different fittings, including the cheapest fittings you can buy over the years, and never had an issue. With the Evil Energy, the 6an fittings were all good but almost all the 8an fittings leaked.

I was very surprised to say the least. I've been building AN lines for over 15 years and have used tons of different fittings, including the cheapest fittings you can buy over the years, and never had an issue. With the Evil Energy, the 6an fittings were all good but almost all the 8an fittings leaked.
Had lots of bad luck with evil energy.. vibrant will never dissappoint

Worked on one corner of the car. Put new hub in knuckle, new control arms with energy suspension bushings and new coilovers and endlinks. Also modified dust shield for outlander rotors.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back