The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getting there

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

How much I can ask for it …?? Thinking on let it go I don’t have to much time for it clean tittle no rust …. If this doesn’t belong here let me know

Making mounts, new water / roll stop pipe.

What did I do to my DSM today? I started it and moved it 10 feet so I could MOW then moved her back. :idontknow:

First I grabbed 4 cans of yerba mate and slept 3 hours. Went to a buddys shop welded waste gate mounting ear then other buddys shop and:

Driveline refresh, 2 U joints/dog bones and caps replaced. Lobro fill with grease. Filled both carrier bearing bushings one with 3m window and the other with roofing silicone.
(driveline refresh has been a week long process)

Welded and repaired waste gate actuator and safety wired the arm. Used both mounting bolts and bent the actuator rod to more easily reach the same curve of the flapper. Slid flapper sleeve back into hot side.

Re-did timing, idle set screw and computer idle setting.

I’m still in the wiring trying to figure out what I do and don’t need to thin the harness. I’m probably going to run the harness from wheel well to wheel well differently to make room for other things.
I also just started cutting to make room for the radiator but didn’t want to grab a welder for the Morrison fan mod. I need build some isolators, rub guards and final trim some stuff but it’s solid. Like surprisingly solid but there are anchors in the lower section to build brackets off of if needed.

Continuted working and prepping, cleaning up the garage and workspace to makeit more workable. Waiting on my damn 2k clear uggg.

Took it for the first drive yesterday. Although only a few miles everything went well. No crazy noises and no puddles under it LOL. Today I decided to wash it up and give it a quick detail.

That's as good as it gets right there.

Still on the hunt for a 2ga engine harness. Is there anyone who builds/repairs harnesses? I know ohms racing makes some sweet harnesses but it's at a cost of course. May be worth while to leave it up to them though because I just don't have the knowledge of vehicle wiring, the extensive aftermarket/non-OEM parts I have and switching from a Microtech ECU to a DSMLink one

First pump fill up of some of that corn, baby! Kevin Jewer dialing in the tune and ready to add some boost!!!

Such BS that everywhere but NW FL has E85. Lol. I’m jelly.

Rust proofed rocker area installed rear seat, prime and sanded some of the body. Moved uicp to make a new clutch line,
1. new list , tre 4 spider and powder coat case
2. looking at aluminim drive shaft,
3. next year repaint car with a friend,
4 tint windows later
5 tune and prep car for the streets get E 85 tune , turn up the psi to over 30 have fun

Started swapping out my front brakes for more weight savings.

Old Baer setup with 13" rotors, each rotor clocking in at just under 20lbs each.

And the new Antilag Racing kit under 10lbs for the rotor AND caliper.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back