The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Shootout 2024 scramble

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So the stock ignition and steering wheel tilt transfer over pretty easily?

What rack do you connect it to? A manual or does it even matter?

What rack do you connect it to? A manual or does it even matter?
Yes, you have to connect it to a manual or de-powered rack to make this work. What some do is loop the lines and there are how to's out there on how to do both options. I chose to go with a completely de-powered rack and I believe FIBA motorsports is currently running a group buy on them. Check with Bobby on here and he can help you with the rack for sure.

Yes, you have to connect it to a manual or de-powered rack to make this work. What some do is loop the lines and there are how to's out there on how to do both options. I chose to go with a completely de-powered rack and I believe FIBA motorsports is currently running a group buy on them. Check with Bobby on here and he can help you with the rack for sure.
I was, i closed it due to lack of numbers. will try 1 last time in April for tax season and if not then, i will have no choice to discontinue them

Small update, motor top end is coming together.

1701543278841.jpeg

1701543305345.jpeg

Finally finished the Prius electric power steering mod for the 2g dsm and have to say, the lower part is the hardest part for sure. The little mini u-joints to connect the dsm yolk to the Prius section is a HUGE pain in the ass. But it’s done and one more huge thing checked off the list. If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out.

1701822300589.jpeg

1701822320852.jpeg

1701822336085.jpeg

Nice work. This is something that I want to do on my 1G. There is a guy on YouTube that documents the process on his 2G I have started watching but have yet to finish.

Whole project is something else 👏
If it’s Gabe Ortega, then those are the videos I used for this mod as well. He’s pretty detailed with everything, I just have a VERY hard time listening to him say “More or Less” and “Pretty much” every other sentence LOL. Especially when he would say it for measurements and details that need to be exact. So thankful for his walkthrough though.

Where the hell do you find one of those!? OMG Umm, yes please!

Honestly, just sheer luck and happened to know the right person and the right time that found it. Gave me a call and of course I said whatever it takes I will buy it haha. Feel kind of bad actually installing it since it's such a rare find, but things must move forward LOL.

Honestly, just sheer luck and happened to know the right person and the right time that found it. Gave me a call and of course I said whatever it takes I will buy it haha. Feel kind of bad actually installing it since it's such a rare find, but things must move forward LOL.
Well if your conscience gets the best of you and you change your mind…

Is this person happen to be Rob Fig?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back