The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Mobile Fire Extinguisher

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Innovation Products

Supporting Vendor
Nov 8, 2022
Minnesota
Broken fuel lines or bad wiring can start a car fire, so buy a fire extinguisher that stays with you.

Element Fire Extinguishers are small and fit well inside your car, but Element offers big protection: 50 full seconds of fire starving discharge that won't coat your engine or interior with the nasty white powder coating of conventional extinguishers. You can even get our Element 100 second model!

In the shop, Element Fire Extinguishers fit well in your tool box and don't take up valuable space on your workbench.

Check out our website and also the various mounting options we have to make Element Fire Extinguishers always handy.

Broken fuel lines or bad wiring can start a car fire, so buy a fire extinguisher that stays with you.

Element Fire Extinguishers are small and fit well inside your car, but Element offers big protection: 50 full seconds of fire starving discharge that won't coat your engine or interior with the nasty white powder coating of conventional extinguishers. You can even get our Element 100 second model!

In the shop, Element Fire Extinguishers fit well in your tool box and don't take up valuable space on your workbench.

Check out our website and also the various mounting options we have to make Element Fire Extinguishers always handy.

That's pretty hot.

:sneaky:

What are the non-USA shipping options, provided there are no customs-related issues?
If you don't ship directly to non-USA addresses, such as those in Canada, do you support shipping to border parcel services? ie. the shipping and billing addresses are not same.

That's pretty hot.

:sneaky:

What are the non-USA shipping options, provided there are no customs-related issues?
If you don't ship directly to non-USA addresses, such as those in Canada, do you support shipping to border parcel services? ie. the shipping and billing addresses are not same.

We got you covered! I'll check into the details today and get in touch with you.

We can do it! I'm sending you a DM to get your address and answer technical questions for you.

I was just asking for the general public, BUT while I'm not going to need to order right away, given that I'm just starting a new build with a lot of new components.. I'm definitely going to keep this bookmarked.
I was planning on carrying my regular extinguisher with me for the first while but this is a lot more compact.

Came across this, it seems to be a good explanation and test video. The good stuff starts at 19:00.. except at 40:20 he demonstrates 'striking it' the incorrect way (where the body of the extinguisher would then be inline with your forearm -- a no no with flares and he even states it's a no no with 'striking it' earlier in the video)
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Like all of us, we hope to never actually need to use your product, but should we, we should all be prepared to be asked by the general public watching "dude, why are you aiming a road flare at your engine? aren't you just making the fire worse?" LOL

Last edited:
Interesting product, but can it sustain a hot brutal Arizona summer?

Vehicle's temperature might exceed 120F, is it safely rated to just be kept in the vehicle throughout that sorta heat?

Last edited:
Interesting product, but can it sustain a hot brutal Arizona summer?

Vehicle's temperate might exceed 120F, is it safely rated to just be kept in the vehicle throughout that sorta heat?
It's essentially a type of flare, flares are carried in all sorts of first responder and commercial vehicles everywhere with no issue.

I've had an Element 50 in my car for about 4 years now, it's never had an issue and hopefully I never need to use it.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back