The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

wiring in a turbo??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rian4g63

Probationary Member
Sep 13, 2008
mcminnville, Oregon
so i have read all the forums that i have found on this, and i have found the diagram which seems very helpful, but how do i wire it in??? i know where the wires need to come from now, but where do they go? how do they connect?? help please:dsm: sorry guys i was so into it i didnt even notice i ####ed up, i meant im trying to trubo my n/a, sorry

so i have read all the forums that i have found on this, and i have found the diagram which seems very helpful, but how do i wire it in??? i know where the wires need to come from now, but where do they go? how do they connect?? help please:dsm:

WTF

Yea do you mean turbo timer?

yes, smartass, i know how it works, what i need to know is how to wire up the knock sensor and all that shit, i know where its coming from and i know that there are 4 wires that differ from the turbo harness and the n/a harness, i just need to know how to do it

yes, smartass, i know how it works, what i need to know is how to wire up the knock sensor and all that shit, i know where its coming from and i know that there are 4 wires that differ from the turbo harness and the n/a harness, i just need to know how to do it

No need for name calling, maybe if you had actually asked how to wire in the knock sensor and "all that other shit" in your original post, instead of a bunch of empty, unspecific questions, people would understand and be able to help. At any rate, good luck with your n/t bud.

Here is the easiest way to do it.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 134
soooooooooo if you really,honestly, if your not gonna help or dont know about it, then dont talk, if i wanted input from a smartass, i probably would have titled this thread something along the lines of " smartasses please help me", but seeing as how i legitimatley want someone of reasons input, you guys should just not talk

yup, i did, and it was extremley helpful, and are you an english teacher or something??? ### thats the only other person that has had the need to correct my grammar

Ok Ok, I'll stop with the BS. But really.. You started this thread with a VERY unspecific question that NO ONE understood what you actually wanted. If you want intelligent responses then give us intelligent questions or even a bone headed one. You finally sited one specific question "what i need to know is how to wire up the knock sensor" but then followed with another unspecific question "and all that shit". did you expect anyone to give you a total write-up on how to do the conversion when 8 million threads exist across the internet and the forums :beatentodeath: Come on. You might as well have asked someone to come to your house and do it for you for free while you sit inside and watch tv.

that, or, i have never done the swap, and seeing as how there are some people on this site that have done it before i figured that someone could give me an idea as to how to wire in the maf sensor, because it has 7 wires rather than the nt which has 6, i dont know where that 7th wire comes from or is gonna go. the knock sensor?? remember, im new to dsms, you dont have to talk to me like i ride the short bus, just understand i, just like the rest of once were, am new to this.

Come on man...I'm just playin around...have a sense of humor...you asked how to wire in a turbo.

So are you trying use the Non Turbo ECU to run the Turbo engine? That won't work. You will need the Turbo ECU

Attachments

• untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 107
that, or, i have never done the swap, and seeing as how there are some people on this site that have done it before i figured that someone could give me an idea as to how to wire in the maf sensor, because it has 7 wires rather than the nt which has 6, i dont know where that 7th wire comes from or is gonna go. the knock sensor?? remember, im new to dsms, you dont have to talk to me like i ride the short bus, just understand i, just like the rest of once were, am new to this.

Now if would have put that in your first post.. then you would have avoided all of this mess. Because what you just wrote made alot of sense. :thumb: But hey... we all have our days.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back