The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G Waterpipe o-ring?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91tdo5gsx

Probationary Member
Apr 26, 2008
Wichita Falls, Texas
All I need to know is.... on the water pipe (that runs across the front of the block).
When it goes into the thermostat housing, what is that o-ring called. Mine is trashed and I have to get a new one. I just don't know what its called.:banghead: Any help would be sooo great! Thanks so much :thumb:

Thanks so much, I will try and find it under that :D

SWEET!!!!!! I was just looking for it on some auto parts store online. And I found it! :hellyeah::hellyeah: Thanks again soooo much, I had to replace the head gasket and I needed a new one of these. Its been holding me up. This was the last thing I needed. Now I should have it running tonight! thanks again

Thanks so much, I will try and find it under that :D

SWEET!!!!!! I was just looking for it on some auto parts store online. And I found it! :hellyeah::hellyeah: Thanks again soooo much, I had to replace the head gasket and I needed a new one of these. Its been holding me up. This was the last thing I needed. Now I should have it running tonight! thanks again

make shure when you put the thermostat back on you dont over tighten it, i craked my water neck that way

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back