The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

My Favorite Pics From Myrtle Beach (east coast road trip)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by Ludachris
Check the homepage ;)
Off the hook man!! Just wish they would have taken that pic before the NC Triangle area folks left :( :thumb:

Homepage? i couldnt find it....or am i just lost? looks like you guys had a lot of fun.....there needs to be a West Coast thing so we out here can have the same amount of fun!
;)

Brian

*nudges* click the word 'HOME' at the top of this page ;)

Originally posted by P8ntBalla
one more q, whats with all the Odouls?

do to me and my friend being under 21:( We got empty odouls bottles and filled them up with miller lite;)

OMG

Attachments

• picture 011.jpg
    picture 011.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 745
Originally posted by LandoAWD
*nudges* click the word 'HOME' at the top of this page ;)

I got that....hehe, but what am I looking for on the homepage? i dont see anything about a video for the trip, is it under recent events or something like that???LOL, i know i'm a retard
thanks
brian

you could most likely post the moviw up on extremetuners.com....just ask for bill(turboedoutlaser) cuz its his site

It looks like you guys had too much fun! These pics make me crack up, can someone please inform me when the next event will take place. I would love to hit it up with the crew next time.:D

Originally posted by white 90 gsx
It looks like you guys had too much fun! These pics make me crack up, can someone please inform me when the next event will take place. I would love to hit it up with the crew next time.:D

Dude, this meet has been posted for the last 4 months.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back