The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

420A Back for some more (420a Turbo)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MitsuRX

Probationary Member
Mar 29, 2024
Biloxi, Mississippi
So after getting out of the game for about 8 yrs (sold turbo 420a) I was informed that my old car was found in a field sitting. As i was told, it had blown out the clutch of throw out bearing. So after a lil haggling I decided that i would pick it up and totally redo the car. Time to do good things and redo the car and turbo setup. Ill post some pics later tonight as I'm off to work.
First pics are old set-up ..........

Already have full aluminum radiator and new fans, new IC piping(black) and BO valve. pulling motor and trans and doing the TB,WP and tensioner(Mechanical) and using Gates RPM belt. Trans I already have a stage 2 6puck street clutch waiting just need TO bearing. Ill post pics when i get time to start ripping it apart.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Ok need a lil info from the peeps. Has anybody ever shortened the water pipe that runs from back of water pump. I'm thinking of cutting a section to shorten pipe, as my new radiator( 4bar all aluminum) bottom neck is on drivers side. Any suggestions ?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back