The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G 2G Spyder AWD swap

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hahah, oh no, I wouldn’t do that to a stock 4g64. I have my choice of a 6 bolt 4g63, a 7 bolt 4g63 and I’ve been recently debating going with the 4g64 bottom 7 bolt 4g63 head (the head is fully built and just about done with GSC S2, port and polish, bee hives, kiggly HLA, etc etc.). I’m also going the HX40 route so I’m more so worried about everything holding up to the power at this point.

Any updates on the Spyder GS AWD swap. I was also considering the swap for myself, with turbo conversion. 4g64Long block/4G63 DOHC head.

Hope there project is going well.

Would like to see some updates, pics, tips and tricks encountered along they way.

Best luck brother

Unfortunately my progress has slowed, I ended up buying a 435i and doing a bunch of stuff to it so now that it’s done, I’m going to start back on the Eclipse hopefully this coming week!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back