The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

OEM Timing Belt Tensioner and Pulley

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4g63GalantGSX

Probationary Member
Feb 14, 2010
Stockton, California
My closest Mitsubishi dealership is 2 hours away. Is there any place online where I can order an oem hydraulic tensioner and tensioner pulley? Mine is starting to lock up and needs to be replaced.
Thanks
Donnie

I saw that, I went ahead and ordered from JNZ even with the shipping the timing belt kit with the gates belt was cheaper.

I saw that, I went ahead and ordered from JNZ even with the shipping the timing belt kit with the gates belt was cheaper.

I know, I've been shopping around and I'll be ordering my gates belt, tensioner, pulleys, bsek, and water pump from JNZ next week.

Also now that you've ordered your parts you can mark this post as resolved. Enjoy!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back