The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Mebey this belongs in the newbie forum...SWAP

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

focusedrage

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 3, 2002
Laytonsville, Maryland
yeah i was just wondering, in a daydream like fashion about the posibiltiy of putting a vr4 engine in our cars... i know it probly isnt worth it but it would be kinda cool, hmm i supose that if i had like money comin out of my azz i would put it in north south, with a better 4wd trany, that would be crazy

He mean 3kgt VR-4. Yes it would be fun. Yes you would need a sh|tload of cash in which you may as well buy a 3kgt outright.

yeah that is what i figured, it is the kind of thing that would be seen in import 2nr and never driven... to bad i wish i had a 3kgt vr4 but that seems like the next step interms of money and what not... dont get me wrong dsm does own

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back