The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

420A Greddy TiC exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

#PapiLuis_90

Probationary Member
Oct 13, 2023
Los Angeles, California
What is with the up you guys. So I got my car back coming back from getting granny rebuilt, clutch replaces, axles and wheel bearings replaced. Next thing that I'm going to do is replace the catalytic converter but now before I take it in to another shop I was hoping to see if you guys have any knowledge on exhausts that sound similar to the deep sound from the greddy tic catback exhaust. I'm late to the game so I've seen they have been discontinued. I'm trying to get it done along with the converter so done in one shot

I was quoted already 500 for making an custom exhaust system (piping) which if I didn't ask the guy was going to slap the rs greddy one so I wasn't sure if it's a good deal? But guy wanted to charge me 850 if they would of gotten the converter for me.

I'm sorry if I lost you with all that but questions again were;

Similar deep sounding exhaust like the greddy tic cat back?

And is it a good price what I was quoted for the converter and exhaust system (piping)?

I know I might get some heat over this but I know the saying "you get what you pay for" I did a little bit more searching in my end and decided to go with an SRS catback exhaust system but what part of the exhaust is what produces the sound? I'm trying to have a nice sound but save a little too I'm aiming more for esthetic look on my car it's my daily and I want to enjoy the car as much as I can while I can you know but just some pep to it still

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back