The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Getting ready for the shootout!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBstar

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 1, 2004
Jackson, Michigan
Finally got my exhaust parts and threw them on the car, replaced the missing windshield wiper and got the headlights working as well. Here's a rundown of the exhaust system

2.5" custom O2 housing
3" Punishment Racing Downpipe
3" VRS Testpipe
3" Megan Racing Catback

Please ignore the "commentary"

Now I have to get the tachometer working so I can fix the idle, do a boost leak test, possibly swap in a full size radiator, and get an alignment so she can go to the shootout. If I can get a track day in locally and things go well I'll run the track at Norwalk, if not we'll just be taking her to hang out. Either way I'm excited to finally be taking a dsm to the shootout! Pray things stay on the up-and-up. :thumb:

I wish my exhaust would hang lower like yours... My megan exhaust is all the way up and touching the bumper. Did you have to bend any of the hangers for it to hang that low?

when I had my 1g the megan exhaust didnt have a hanger way in the back holding the muffler in place. I didnt know it till my buddy was riding behind me and was like "dude your exhaust swings like a baseball bat". I do love the tone of the megan exhausts though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back