The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

fuel pump question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsx4357

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 26, 2010
maricopa, Arizona
hey i just got a new fuel pump from forced performance 225 pump. now i took the stock one out of the sender and tried to put the new one in but the output nipple of the pump that has the black o-ring that goes in the sender is smaller than the stock one and doesnt have a tight fit. how do i fix this?

you bought it for via a 2g setup up.. did you check any of the packaging to make sure it didnt come with any other rubber fittings to replace it.. did anything happen to stick in the old one?

If that pump is anything like the Walbro I just put in, there should be an install kit that was included or purchased seperately that will have the correct black rubber end piece for that pump as well as anything else that varies from OEM fitment.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back