The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

dash

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxsdesignz

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 24, 2007
defuniak Springs, Florida
i have a 1g talon, and every now and then a light will come on,, it right next to the check engine light, i have no i ideal what it is, i will try to put a picture of it by the end of the day,, any ideas

On the left side of the CEL is the cruise control light, and on the right side is the coolant level check light.

i have a 1g talon, and every now and then a light will come on,, it right next to the check engine light, i have no i ideal what it is, i will try to put a picture of it by the end of the day,, any ideas

what color is the light? look in your owners manual and see if its in there

It's the Low Coolant Level light. If you do a quick search or look in your owner's manual, you'll find out what any CEL or Idiot Light means.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back