The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Transmission barcode label

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greekgodchaos

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 4, 2007
Vancouver, Washington
I know its a stretch, but if anyone still has a visible one, please post up a close up of the bar code label on the top of the bellhousing. Bonus points if you include dimensions! I want to make a replica of it as close to OEM as possible.

I should be able to help out there. I have a OEM 1990 factory rebuilt unit sitting, waiting to be used if needed. I am pretty sure it still has the barcode label on it. I can get dimensions too. Please forgive me if I forget (send me a PM to remind me!).

I should be able to help out there. I have a OEM 1990 factory rebuilt unit sitting, waiting to be used if needed. I am pretty sure it still has the barcode label on it. I can get dimensions too. Please forgive me if I forget (send me a PM to remind me!).
Jesus, talk about rare! Yeah, I'll be bugging you for that for sure 🤣

2" x 11/16" label. Mine is super hard to see unfortunately

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Attachments

• BARCODE small.psd
    800.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
How and what did you print yours on? What barcode font did you use (example Code 128)?
It would be nice to add those to all of my spares, I think I have 4.
Always glad to help if I can!
Marty

I haven't printed these in official sticker paper yet, I figured I'm going to try out some heavy duty adhesive paper I can get off Amazon and then probably put a strip of packing tape over it to give it an extra layer of protection.

As for the barcode, I just used a free online generator with the code 128. If scanned it'll pop up with W5M33-2-NQZS. I was unaware there was a font you could use.

My bad, it was what CODE did you use. I use 128 a lot at work to make "emergency" employee barcodes for when they forget their badge. Idt anyone else in my position knows anything about barcodes so they ask me to make them, ROFL.

There are MANY different barcodes and 128 is very common.
Thanks, keep the post updated please!

Last edited by a moderator:
My bad, it was what CODE did you use. I use 128 alot at work to make "emergency" employee barcodes for when they forget they're badge. Idt anyone else in my position knows anything about barcodes so they ask me to make them, ROFL
There are MANY different barcodes and 128 is very common.
Thanks, keep the post updated please!
Yeah 128 was the one I used

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back