The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

New log after letting ECU learn

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaktheripper

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 29, 2004
Cincy, Ohio
If you guys followed my other thread, I was having some problems getting my car running right. This is what I ended up with as my best settings.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I richened up 5k, 6k, and 7k rpms with just 1% on the SAFC. I couldn't run another log for 2 or 3 days because of snow, but after letting it stay at these settings for those 2 days, this is what I got today...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

So it's running much more lean now than it was before, even though I richened it up. Does everyone have to wait a day or 2 after tuning before they can log and get accurate readings?

edit: sorry, I didn't cut that second log at the right place, ignore below like 6300 when the timing shoots way back up.

CanadianTSi said:
Is it just me or are both those Logs Identicle....

But if you say your lean then why not richen it up??

Haha, sorry about that man. They were the same log, the top one was supposed to be the older one. It's up now though.

I richened it up 2% most places, some 1% if they had higher timing/were richer. I guess I'll wait a day or 2 then log it again and see what it does.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back