The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

General Microtech ECU Tuning/Remote Tuners

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cswindel

Proven Member
Jan 13, 2023
Georgia
I have looked through the threads related to these ECUs and have reached out to remote tuners, (Rix Racing, Kevin Jewer, etc.) but have had no luck in finding anyone or any guidance on how to properly manage/tune this system.

I got the car in somewhat bad condition, (built in Puerto Rico, no history, and guzzling oil) so I was never able to do more than sit in my garage and play around with some of the settings before deciding to tear-down and rebuild the engine. Ultimately, I need some help/guidance in finding someone who can either tune or guide me through tuning this ECU. I really don't want to go through all the work and money on a good rebuild just for the tune to wreck it.

From what I understand, though, is that Microtech loads base maps on their ECUs, so when the consumer receives it there is a base map to work off of. I don't know how other distributors are, but I plan to contact them when they re-open on 30 OCT and ask if i could get the base map from them, even though I wasn't the original buyer. Thank you all for your help.

I attached images of the interface from when I last had it booted up for reference (remember, engine was not in good shape for a lot of reasons and the thing was chugging oil so the settings may not be "right" but its what I had to work with).

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I've never heard of this efi system. I looked for a Facebook group for Mircotech and couldn't find one. Usually, Facebook groups are really good for finding tuners/quick help.

Well I do appreciate it! I'll dive into other avenues and see what I can find (if I can! May have to hit up those RX7 guys haha)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back