The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Front 02 Sensor Plug (Car harness side)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warharan

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 2, 2006
Los Angeles, California
I tried searching but no luck. My front (before cat) O2 sensor plug withered off the car harness side. It's a 96 TSi AWD.

Does anyone know where I can get a new plug which has a few inches of wires so I can solder it on and plug the O2 sensor into it? I know a junkyard may have it but are there other options? I don't want to hardwire it and I tried to pop out the pins to rewire my old plug but had no luck with that.

I tried searching but no luck. My front (before cat) O2 sensor plug withered off the car harness side. It's a 96 TSi AWD.

Does anyone know where I can get a new plug which has a few inches of wires so I can solder it on and plug the O2 sensor into it? I know a junkyard may have it but are there other options? I don't want to hardwire it and I tried to pop out the pins to rewire my old plug but had no luck with that.
You don't want me to tell you to pack up and head to the junkyard so I won't... Give these guys a call, their moto is "WE WILL SELL YOU ANYTHING! THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR! BOLTS\CLIPS\SENSORS\CONNECTORS BRACKETS ANYTHING!! Mitsubishi Graveyard

:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back