The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Finally joined the forum!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunaGSX

Probationary Member
Mar 13, 2023
Long Beach, California
After months of browsing I finally decided to join the community. I daily drive a 95 GSX with 170k miles, and yes I understand and have dealt with the risks that comes with that. I have huge aspirations with the car but I've spent the last half year since owning the car purely on maintenance. She's actually in the shop now for a loose flexplate and new oil lines.
If y'all got any tips or advice on the forum and of course the car itself I'm all ears, and I'm also happy to help in any way that I can

After months of browsing I finally decided to join the community. I daily drive a 95 GSX with 170k miles, and yes I understand and have dealt with the risks that comes with that. I have huge aspirations with the car but I've spent the last half year since owning the car purely on maintenance. She's actually in the shop now for a loose flexplate and new oil lines.
If y'all got any tips or advice on the forum and of course the car itself I'm all ears, and I'm also happy to help in any way that I can

Welcome dude!! You are absolutely already doing the first thing any good dsm owner would recommend, and that’s take care of basic mtc first.

Next would be just be patient and take some time exploring the site and the threads. There is soooooo much knowledge on this site and priceless knowledge from life long owners now that you are a member.

Enjoy the ride man and again, welcome.

Welcome dude!! You are absolutely already doing the first thing any good dsm owner would recommend, and that’s take care of basic mtc first.

Next would be just be patient and take some time exploring the site and the threads. There is soooooo much knowledge on this site and priceless knowledge from life long owners now that you are a member.

Enjoy the ride man and again, welcome.
Thanks for the warm welcomes! Joining yesterday made me realize how much of this forum I'd been missing out on. I'll do my best to be active with any updates or questions I have. I got the car back yesterday afternoon and she's running beautifully, but there's always more maintenance for me to do.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back