The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Anyone dealt with Level Zero Motorsports?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eclipsenewbie1978

Probationary Member
Aug 9, 2022
Winston Salem, North_Carolina
So I recently purchased a EGR blockoff plate from level zero Motorsports and I ordered one and was charged for 2 on our credit card and I cannot get a hold of them to get things straightened out they never answer the phone but they charged our card for it. My question is has anyone ever bought anything from them??? I’m starting to think that they’re not a legit company. They are impossible to connect with!!!

i've dealt with them twice over the past few years. one egr block off each time. both times everything went fine. no problems. that stinks that you can't reach them. they might have an eBay store. maybe check to see if they do and reach out that way.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back