The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Files for 2G hatch and center garnish stickers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I made these files after I resprayed my car. While I'm fairly confident that "GSX" and "Eclipse" logo are 1:1 both in size and dimensions, "Mitsubishi" one was a bit tricky to find. If anyone has it and can provide me measurments, I will update the design. I will also make "GS-T" and "Spyder" files if anyone can provide me some good photos/scans and measurements.

DISCLAIMER
This is not meant to compete with stickers that @bettfootball is making. If you want exact OEM replicas, you should buy finished product from him. Those files are made for DIY'ers and people that want other than OEM finish.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Hope this helps.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Yeah, it should be ok.
Will sit to it on the weekend.
To everyone reading this - I can also make files for Eagle Talon (I believe I have all the letters somewhere) and all 1G stickers. Preferably PM me photos with measurments and I will make them. I'll make a separate post for 1G if they will be done.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back